Readers

domenica 1 settembre 2013

Orecchini - earrings

Ho realizzato alcuni di questi orecchini quest'estate ed è stato veramente divertente fare qualcosa di diverso e rilassante, anche se di diverso c'è solo il gancio degli orecchini.
Come ormai sarà ovvio amo le teiere ed usarle in questo modo è stata una naturale evoluzione!

I made some of these earrings this summer and it was really fun to make something different and relaxing, even if the only different part is the earrings hook.
I think that it is clear that i love teapots and to use them this way was a natural evolution!





8 commenti:

  1. Simpatici i tuoi orecchini.
    Ciao, Faby

    RispondiElimina
  2. The teapots are so cute Lory; I always love the colors that you use.

    Jennifer

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love these earrings. Beautiful work!
    Hugs, Drora

    RispondiElimina
  4. Tus trabajos son siempre fantásticos.

    RispondiElimina
  5. ma sono davvero bellissimi complimenti!!

    RispondiElimina
  6. sono bellissimi,la loro perfezione mi emoziona! complimenti come sempre...

    Ciao,Riccardo

    RispondiElimina
  7. Your earrings look so beautiful! It's my first time that I'm here, but I'm sure I will invite you amazing blog very often :)
    Kolczyki są prześliczne. Nie mogę wyjść z podziwu dla wszystkich Twoich prac - są naprawdę niezwykłe :) To dziwne, że dopiero teraz trafiłam na Twojego bloga, ale czuję, że będę tu stałym gościem :)

    RispondiElimina